Who Brews America's Best IPA?

I enjoy life's finer things. No wait... I just enjoy life's finest beer. This story starts while I was at a certain state university in Fargo, ND. To make it short, the cold days and colder nights helped in introducing myself to the sweet golden beverage. But, I have to confess, beer drunken in college serves two purposes; easy on the wallet and I will let you guess the second one...

Now, college days behind me my pallet has evolved. So many choices out there, but lucky for me I have fell in love with a certain hoppy cohort... The India Pale Ale. Travel with me on the journey to find the best IPA brewed in our fifty states.




Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Decadent Imperial IPA - Ska Brewing Co.

Good IPA that  has a medium hop flavor, its unique packaging locks in the fresh beer and makes it tast like it is fresh from the tap.

Hops: 6
Bitter: 4
Taste: 7

Total: 5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment